“My new home”

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

FIST6
Private
Private

Re: “My new home”

Post by FIST6 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:40 pm

No game I have ever played has totally screwed o er it's big spenders as you have. You have literally slapped them in the face and told them thanks for your money it didn't mean anything. You could of at the very minimum given them the same amount of resources that you gave everyone else. While the package you gave will let the smaller guys grow it takes a ton of resources for the hq 15 guys and above to grow. It wouldn't of hurt you to give them that respect. But you chose to show them that there money is worthless in this game.

Zaes
Private
Private

Post by Zaes » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:10 pm

I agree with all other posts about this. It is extremely unfair to be putting down those who spent so my money and time on this game. It’s better to keep big trees healthy than help rotting one, right? You only helping people who lazy around and don’t spend their best effort on this game is like aiding a parasite in killing its host. This game would die without all the people who worked hard and also those who paid money for this. They deserve rewards! I understand the point of having given them reduced rewards but the amount given is way to little and can amount to next to nothing compared to level 5 hq accounts that play 10 min every week who get hundreds of millions of resources. I urge the development team to fix this problem or many active people( the same people who have support and advocated for a merger) will leave and this server will become desolate like server 1 and 2!

DASH
Private
Private

Post by DASH » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:33 pm

I have bought my last pack! The evaluation to compensate smaller/ less active players on such a larger scale is truly irresponsible to the integrity of the game. This latest update has compromised the playability for all and the lack of understanding customers issues is extremely unbecoming. Your greed will be the down fall of this game.

Dert92
Private
Private

Post by Dert92 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:08 am

I would highly agree with everyone’s post here! There is no reason for people who have not put the time and effort into the game to be given a free ride to the top. I am being passed by people who don’t spend anything and are no where near as active as I am. I understand that you wanted to help us compete with server 1 but this is simply ridiculous. I may not have spent hundreds of dollars but i spend enough to make sure I’m competitive. Not anymore. I’ll just sit there and play FarmVille because I refuse to give y’all another dime until this is made right. I have saved crates for months and barely have more rss then what y’all freely gave today to people. People who just cracked hq 14 are starting hq 15 while I can barely level a district up 1 lvl. Please tell me how that is even remotely fair. Y’all screwed this way up.

maddawg546
Private
Private

Post by maddawg546 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:26 am

If this poor judgement is not corrected soon, I will be leaving all my friends here on instant war behind to spend my time and money elsewhere. It is absolutely ridiculous to give players a free boost up to the level that many of us have worked and/or paid for. For me, this has cause me to lose all interest in this game. What’s the point of running a race as hard as possible to be in the front of the pack, only to have the entire race reset allowing those who have been walking to finish right along with you??? This isn’t for me at all!!!

StickyHandJoe
Private
Private

Post by StickyHandJoe » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:37 pm

I 100% agree with this post, you needed to give everyone the same amount of resources and speeds or it wasn't going to be fair! The point was to help Server 2 catch up to Server 1, not flood lazy Server 2 players with TONS of speeds while giving your Server 1 spenders absolutely nothing in comparison!

Sad!

Bogolo
Private
Private

Post by Bogolo » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:35 pm

To say that the pack distribution for the merger was unfair would be an understatement. Though I received a satisfactory care package after the merger, I also realize that not everyone did. People who have spent real money in this game have done so for the benefit of all. For without those people who spend real money on this game, this game would cease to exist. It is my humble opinion that the pack that Trevor showed is not equitable for the time, money, and energy that he and many others who have spent real money on this game. Please, make things right for the sake of all.

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by War.Advisor » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:04 am

Hello Commanders,

some of you may have noticed the feedback that was pushed from Instant War HQ via system messages in you Inbox. To sum it up:
1. The abnormal amounts of rewards that some commanders received as opposed to others were caused by a bug, that we found out validated and fixed so that it does not affect future mergers.
2. Equalized rewards were sent to Commanders that did not receive the mistakenly massive rewards.

We apologize for the confusion and inconveniences caused by this mistake.

Note: This topic will be moved to the "Solved bugs" section of the forum.

Best Regards,
Instant War Design team
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^