HQ Improvements as well as district improvements

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

Oberon2018
Private
Private

HQ Improvements as well as district improvements

Post by Oberon2018 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:35 am

My Proposals for Upgrading ones HQ are as follows:
1. From beginning on every level HQ improvement should contain an Economy part and a Military part.
2. The economy part have to include the percentage increase of ones resources (Food, Petroleum, Alloy and Composites) at a certain level point it should even increase over 100 % lets say from level 10 on forward from that point on the increase should not linear but in a way exponentially, for example:
HQ at level 11 increase 110%
HQ at level 12 increase 125%
HQ at level 13 increase 150%
HQ at level 14 increase 175%
HQ at level 15 increase 250%
HQ at level 16 increase 350%
HQ at level 17 increase 475%
HQ at level 18 increase 625%
HQ at level 19 increase 800%
HQ at level 20 increase 1000%
The incentive is that a player is animated to reach HQ level 20 as soon as possible. The same goes for the Military part which should include some specific increases.
Military Forces strength has to increase for every Level the HQ reaches and should have a minimum of 5000 of Military equipment at level 1 of the HQ otherwise the increases should follow the same way as in the Economy sector with the resources.
also should the Firepower, Armorment, Speed, Mobility and Load increase, not quit as fast as the Military Forces strength but should at least reach 1000% after the HQ has reached level 20, the same goes for all the other different increases in the appropriate Districts (I'm not going to enumerate all the Districts which stand for disposal) but You should now what I mean.
This gives every Player a real good incentive to increase the level of his HQ as fast as possible.
This proposal suggestion ends now, I hope it gets the response I'm gaining for 8-)
Last edited by Oberon2018 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

crazyharry
Private
Private

Re: HQ Improvements as well as district improvements

Post by crazyharry » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:07 pm

This will give to much power to higher lvl hq. The level playing field is what makes this game good. There is already an incentive to reach higher lvl hq as it can unlock higher level troops.

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:36 am

crazyharry wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:07 pm
This will give to much power to higher lvl hq. The level playing field is what makes this game good. There is already an incentive to reach higher lvl hq as it can unlock higher level troops.
So, are you backtracking on your original post? Because I was going to say that your initial suggestion would absolutely destroy any level of balance in the game.

crazyharry
Private
Private

Post by crazyharry » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:54 am

TDKnight wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:36 am
crazyharry wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:07 pm
So, are you backtracking on your original post? Because I was going to say that your initial suggestion would absolutely destroy any level of balance in the game.
I wasn’t the one proposing this idea. Look up. My feedback is that this is not a good idea as it gives to much power to higher hq lvl’s

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:05 am

Whoops, you’re absolutely right. I apologize.