Gameplay improvements

Tell us what features you'd like to see

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

tigger
Private
Private

Gameplay improvements

Post by tigger » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:18 pm

1. Encounters and bosses require increasing levels of force and size of armies but all levels consume the same amount of commander energy. As a result the board is littered with low level encampments that simply are not worth wasting 10% of your energy on during a session. Energy consumed by an encounter should be proportional to the size of the camp- one unit for a low level camp and 10 for the highest levels.

2. After launching an attack from a camp, you should be able to return to that camp for its duration enabling multiple attacks in the vicinity of a camp. Camps should have a minimum duration of 3 min.

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Gameplay improvements

Post by War.Advisor » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi Commander tigger,

thank you for the improvement suggestions. Please keep in mind that:
1. If the Energy consumed is proportional to the size of the army, then the Bosses will require more energy as well.
2. Attacks from camps are meant to consume all the camp rations, causing your camping army to return back to HQ after attacking or performing additional actions. Doing otherwise could result in exploit of the camp mechanic.

Regards,
War.Advisor
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^

MalikSergiu
Private
Private

Post by MalikSergiu » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:22 pm

WOW ! I was dreaming a long time for game like these
Main users of this game are not children but MAN around 30s, with big financial potential, who grow old on C&C
This game has huge Potential, if it will be done Right.
Real man will pay Real money if the game will LOOK MORE REAL less childish.
1. Terrain is realistically AMAZING!
3. Units are realistically AMAZING!
BUT
Base and buildings are colored too childish. BLU RED ORANGE. PLEASE Make them look like in Military Real Colors as much close to terrain.
P.S. I was about to abandon this game immediately after download (BECAUSE OF BULDINGS COLORS) :(
But if you will make it real, I will pay 1000$ and tell my friend to play it.

Please make BASE & Building colors like in C&C Generals2, Act of Agresion & Last Empire: War Z

MalikSergiu
Private
Private

Re: Gameplay improvements 2

Post by MalikSergiu » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:39 am

1. I Agree to previews suggestion about Camps.
If players cant attack multiple times from Camp, then Camp is 99% USELESS (in my opinion).
All RTS MMO in market have only 1 base + teleport.
You can make the DIFFERENCE! Offer more and people will play & pay more.

I was thinking to build Camp far away from base (10min from HQ), somewhere near 10 Encounters (my level), and attack them one buy one from that Camp, (spending just 10-20sec on Attack, instead of 200min (back & forward).

2. Would be GREAT to have more Bases. There are 4 resources in the game, Lets make possibility to BUILD or Capture up to 4 Personal Bases (one for each resource) everywhere on the map. More bases more places to RAID more RAIDS more FUN!

3. Female Commanders body (on Loading Screen) is amazing but her face is a little bit ugly, how about to improve it ?

4. How much cost 10% share from this game? I have tons of ideas how to make this game AMAZING, but I need to be sure you will listen to my suggestions

MalikSergiu
Private
Private

Post by MalikSergiu » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:12 am

Can you improve loading screen? girl face is a little bit ugly. how about make it beautiful ? :D
Thanks!

Gman1528
Private
Private

Post by Gman1528 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:08 am

Hello these are just some suggestion:

1. Add air units,
2. Make combat more dynamic e.g. being able to make your own formation

3. The Gold bundles feels a bit underwhelming especially the £41 bundles compare to other mmorts, maybe rework some of the gold cost for in-game items and speed up
4. More in depth base customization to make the game feel more unique and personal to each individual player
5. Some hero units for each army march and they have their own sets of unique abilities

These are all I can think off right no, thank you.

MalikSergiu
Private
Private

Post by MalikSergiu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:59 pm

Upgrades are good!
But new 3D version of the girls is... let me say this way "YOU CAN BETTER!"
The game is amazing, for sure you have great Artists in your team

The Loading screen is 1st impression! You will not have a second chance to make a 1st impression!
The IMAGE must look AMAZING!
A real Photo or Stunning Art 2D image.

Compare this:

MalikSergiu
Private
Private

Post by MalikSergiu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:21 pm

or like this