Spy, Recon and Intel points.

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Spy, Recon and Intel points.

Post by TDKnight » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:15 am

What’re the differences between Spy, Recon and Intel points? I’ve searched the guide on the website and have found no explanation to what these three things are. I know one of them, surely, is related to the info I receive when scouting an enemy base, but that still leaves the other two unexplained. I find myself unable to care about upgrading these things in an expeditious manner if I have no idea what they’re for outside of them just being one of the builds I gotta complete to upgrade my science district. Any info will be of great help, dev team, please elaborate on what these points are for and why I should care.

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Spy, Recon and Intel points.

Post by War.Advisor » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:33 am

Hi TDKnight,

The current effect of these types is as follows:
  • Spy - mainly relates to information displayed in scout reports
  • Recon - mainly relates to alerts and also provides information about bonuses from research and add-ons displayed in scout reports
  • Intel - mainly relates to information for marching armies on the world map and some alerts
You can find more details about the different levels on the Scouting Help Page here

Please keep in mind that the scouting mechanic, amount of unlocked information in relation to Spy, Recon and Intel points will be improved over the next few updates.

I hope you find the answer helpful : )
War.Advisor
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^

InstantWarSupport
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by InstantWarSupport » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:29 am

Hello Egorcasn ,

If you mean the points you get during the Kill Event, you will receive points for every enemy unit killed regardless if it is a lost battle, an attack on a base city or in a mine.

I hope this helps :)
Have a great day,

ahmed11
Private
Private

Post by ahmed11 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:34 am

Great advise