Greetings Commander. Bellow you will find some basic information about the inner workings of your city to get things going. If some of these things are already familiar to you, further in the help page we go deeper in detail about how separate elements work. Now lets begin!
Your base consists of 19 map tiles in which the Headquarters(HQ) sits straight in the middle as a center and the most important part of it all. Everything else you do on your base will depend one way or another on the HQ. Around it, you will find the 6 main Districts each of which corresponds to a unique base action you can perform.
- Industrial District: All passive income generated by your base will be accessed from this district as well as any information about it
- Military District: Allows recruitment and management of your armies which you can use as you see fit around the world
- Civil District: The defense of your base will be managed within this district and also all troops wounded in combat
- Scientific District: You can develop all kinds of interesting technologies within this district and get better inelegance information for targets around the map
- Tech District: To get an edge over your opponents, this district will provide you with the ability to craft and improve various powerful equipment
- Social District: No one is expected to stand alone and for this reason you will be able to improve and manage your operations with your allies from here
Doing any and all of these actions will help you grow more powerful and dominate anyone that stands in your way. Now, around the districts your can notice 12 empty tiles that define the outer edge of your base. These are the Add-ons to your districts. Each add-on compliments the functionality of the district they are attached to and give you a distinct unique Ability to control. No two abilities are the same, so chose wisely which one will be your pick.