Whenever a player successfully attacks your base it will begin to burn and will lose defence over time. If your base defence drops to 0 your Base will be automatically relocated to a random world map tile.
Consecutive attacks on your base will cause districts to burn, increasing the defence loss amount and total burn time (districts are randomly selected).
A debuff is applied to each burning district. The debuff negatively affects the functionality of your burning districts up to a maximum of 5%.
The debuff affects base districts as follows:
- Headquarters - reduced construction speed
- Industrial District - reduced resource output
- Military District- reduced recruitment speed
- Civil District – reduced troop recovery speed
- Science District – reduced science point recharge speed
- Tech District – reduced crafting speed
- Social District - reduced reinforce capabase
To stop the defence loss tap on your HQ and tap the Defence button.
You can Extinguish all fires at once using Free Extinguish or Gold (The free Extinguish has a 12 Hour cool-down)
Extinguishing the burning fires will stop the defence but the debuff will remain until your base Defence has been recovered. You can use Gold to Repair all districts and recover the lost defence immediately