“My new home”

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

Trevor
Private
Private

“My new home”

Post by Trevor » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:48 pm

I have spent a lot of money on this game, and to watch people THAT DO NOT SPEND MONEY get over 100 million resources is BEYOND unfair. Why am I being punished for spending money? There are a lot of us that feel this way. You should DEFINETLY fix this, and make it right. Many of us are very dissatisfied, see how much money we spend after this stunt.

Server 7
Alliance: NFx
Username: τΓξνøΓ
Attachments
3A342B56-3B9D-454E-AB6B-9DC53FA82527.jpeg
3A342B56-3B9D-454E-AB6B-9DC53FA82527.jpeg (129.35 KiB) Viewed 2092 times

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: “My new home”

Post by War.Advisor » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:25 pm

Hello Commander Trevor,

we are sorry to hear that you feel that way. As stated in the message that was deployed by Instant War HQ the purpose of all welcome care packages is to help commanders be more competitive in this new server that unites a lot of High level Commanders.

Best Regards,
War.Advisor
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^

Trevor
Private
Private

Post by Trevor » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:36 pm

So I should not have spent my money, and I would have been rewarded greater, is that what you’re saying?

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Dev team, I have to say that while I love this game, y’all have really made a mistake here in your decision making process for issuing these packs. I understand the intentions that y’all had, which is (somewhat) okay. However, these packs rewarded players who CHOSE to not be as active as other players, not grow in the same way as other players, etc. THEY MADE THE CHOICE TO NOT GROW AND SIMPLY FARM. And, now, they’re being rewarded for their inactivity by receiving thousands of gold, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of resources, WEEKS WORTH OF BOTH BUILDING AND RECRUITMENT SPEED-UPS and God knows what else! Like I said, I understand the mindset that y’all had, but y’all really dropped the ball on this one. The large players took their own time and money to get as big as they are. They used the mechanics that YOU GUYS installed into the game. There’s NOTHING unfair about the methods they used to get as big as they are. Literally nothing. If anything, it’s the Dev Team’s fault that these players are as big as they are. If y’all are gonna monetize a game like you guys did, then naturally there will be big spenders. There is literally no rhyme or reason as to why these smaller players need to be rewarded for not committing more time and/or money to the game in order to grow. You are spitting in the face of players who have given you guys their hard-earned money and, frankly, you will be losing players because of this decision. Congratulations, PlayWing, y’all played yourselves.

DirtyBird
Private
Private

Post by DirtyBird » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:00 pm

4th Jpeg. .From DirtyBird Post....
Attachments
Complaint File 09.28.2018 IW 4th page .jpg
Complaint File 09.28.2018 IW 4th page .jpg (409.77 KiB) Viewed 2056 times

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by War.Advisor » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Commander, we always try to be fair and open with our community and full disclosure, we won't change that practice. Some decisions are a swords with no handles and only edges. As this is first and foremost a war game, there wouldn't be any war without warriors and that is our driving force behind all decisions including this one. Every event create, is to provide a better fun and engrossing experience for all with approachable and engaging mechanics.

We know that to provide that, our audience need to be captivated and present in numbers to grow the community and interact between each other. We try to cater for all our Commander with the same levels of high involvement and zeal. The Merge came after the appeal of many Commanders caused by the declining challenge in both of our oldest Servers and all following steps were aimed towards this.

No decision is ever final, we are dedicated to constantly improve and provide new grounds for expression, but we hope this shines a better light behind that specific one and we promise to continue to listen and better our self and in term all future steps that are taken for the development of Instant War and our community.

Instant War, Design Team
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^

Trevor
Private
Private

Post by Trevor » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:28 pm

You lost at least 5 people that have spent OVER $1,000 each thus far today, I’ll buy your monthly pack and not a single penny more. 120 million resources people got. UNBELIEVABLE

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:43 pm

War.Advisor wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:22 pm
Commander, we always try to be fair and open with our community and full disclosure, we won't change that practice. Some decisions are a swords with no handles and only edges. As this is first and foremost a war game, there wouldn't be any war without warriors and that is our driving force behind all decisions including this one. Every event create, is to provide a better fun and engrossing experience for all with approachable and engaging mechanics.

We know that to provide that, our audience need to be captivated and present in numbers to grow the community and interact between each other. We try to cater for all our Commander with the same levels of high involvement and zeal. The Merge came after the appeal of many Commanders caused by the declining challenge in both of our oldest Servers and all following steps were aimed towards this.

No decision is ever final, we are dedicated to constantly improve and provide new grounds for expression, but we hope this shines a better light behind that specific one and we promise to continue to listen and better our self and in term all future steps that are taken for the development of Instant War and our community.

Instant War, Design Team
I just think it’s funny that, for all of your talk of “fairness”, y’all thought it would be totally acceptable to reward laziness. The people who are HQ15+ didn’t get there by being lazy. They got their by playing for hours every single day, by choosing to give PlayWing their hard-earned money to assist them in progressing, by participating in every challenge, by constantly giving y’all feedback here on the forums, etc. THOSE are the players you should be most concerned with as they are CLEARLY more invested in the game than Joe Blow who only plays the game for 20 minutes once or twice a week. Y’all are DESTROYING your foundation and, if things can’t/won’t change, then your wallets are gonna start feeling it, I can guarantee that much.

I just can’t wrap my head around boosting these small players up in the name of “fairness”. I SHUDDER to think about what someone would get from this jank pack if they were HQ5 or HQ6. How much gold and resources and speed-ups would y’all have given them? It’s frankly disgusting and I legitimately feel like y’all just don’t give one fourth of a shit about the players who are making sure that y’all still get paychecks.

crazyharry
Private
Private

Post by crazyharry » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:45 pm

I agree with the ones above. I thought server 2 was going to get some help to catch up to us server 1. Which I already thought a tricky thing to do but you guys made it even worse by just giving away loads of free stuff to lower hq’s My alt was hq 14 2 weeks ago. Because of the merger I pushed it to hq16 with t5 troops. This wasn’t a cheap thing to do. You guys just made me regret every cent of it today.
In short you guys rewarded the less active/non spending players and gave a big finger to the big spenders. I understand for us to have fun we need targets. The amount of targets didn’t increase with this. You just made them bigger.
Why did you guys think that making non spenders stronger to fight the spenders be a fair thing to do?
I will be staying hq18 for a long time as I will not buy any packs. Lol spending 55 Euro for 11k gold and 25 hours speed up while a hq 12 gets 8k gold and around 1000 hours speed up for free because the devs take pity on them for being in the same server as us bigger hq.

Also all my other alts in AM2 got literally nothing. Not even a teleport or email about it. So seems my lower hq alts where also punished for being related to me. I can’t even teleport them to the alliance headquarters.

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:15 pm

crazyharry wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:45 pm
I agree with the ones above. I thought server 2 was going to get some help to catch up to us server 1. Which I already thought a tricky thing to do but you guys made it even worse by just giving away loads of free stuff to lower hq’s My alt was hq 14 2 weeks ago. Because of the merger I pushed it to hq16 with t5 troops. This wasn’t a cheap thing to do. You guys just made me regret every cent of it today.
In short you guys rewarded the less active/non spending players and gave a big finger to the big spenders. I understand for us to have fun we need targets. The amount of targets didn’t increase with this. You just made them bigger.
Why did you guys think that making non spenders stronger to fight the spenders be a fair thing to do?
I will be staying hq18 for a long time as I will not buy any packs. Lol spending 55 Euro for 11k gold and 25 hours speed up while a hq 12 gets 8k gold and around 1000 hours speed up for free because the devs take pity on them for being in the same server as us bigger hq.

Also all my other alts in AM2 got literally nothing. Not even a teleport or email about it. So seems my lower hq alts where also punished for being related to me. I can’t even teleport them to the alliance headquarters.
PlayWing, this isn’t just a vocal minority here. If y’all were able to see the world chat on the merged server, you would see that many other people share our same sentiments.
Quite frankly, I’m going so far as to demand some sort of action be taken. I’m highly considering going for a full refund since it no longer seems to matter that I’ve put hundreds of dollars into this game, that people who’ve done nothing to go the extra mile get rewarded whereas the people who have given everything to y’all get shafted. Something needs to be done and something needs to be done in a very expeditious manner.