You opened server 2 while server 1 population is still low

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

JonnyM
Private
Private

You opened server 2 while server 1 population is still low

Post by JonnyM » Fri May 11, 2018 2:12 pm

Can you please explain that? Will future players all go on server 2? This way server 1 will be dead soon

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: You opened server 2 while server 1 population is still low

Post by War.Advisor » Fri May 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Greetings Commander JonnyM,

We understand your concerns, but the truth is our world is already three weeks old. You and other commanders had the time to grow and gain strength through out that time. In regards to this, it's not truly fare for newcomers to join an already strong and established world. Opening a new world gives all new Commander the best chance to experience a fare opportunity to grow and compete on equal grounds without the constant threat from more experienced warriors such as yourself.

We are aware about the conditions of our first server and we haven't abandoned it, not even close. We are working tirelessly each day to craft new content that would give everyone there more opportunities to explore the world, gain more power, experience new fields to develop and grow and also provide many new challenges to overcome.

Also don't think that the worlds are too far apart. Conflict looms in the future and it approaches ever closer with each passing day. Such events are usually know to bring walls and barriers down and bridge far reaching places.

From everyone at Instant War HQ we wish that our message has brought a bit of clarity on your point, and happy hunting for the days to come.
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^

JonnyM
Private
Private

Post by JonnyM » Fri May 11, 2018 6:05 pm

That‘s totally ok, the problem we have is just that our server is low in population... guess that’s not good for our server in future

crazyharry
Private
Private

Post by crazyharry » Sat May 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Problem is that server 1 is very boring. Alot of people started this game as it was new and quit these last 3 weeks. So population is low but in active players it's even lower. More and more people are complaining about this and quitting. So to see a new server open lowers moral even more. I was stupid enough to invest some money in this game. If it wasn't for the investment i would jump to server 2 and try again or quit. That makes it even more sad as the money i put in this game is blocking me for having fun as i won't throw it away to start again in server 2. Please look into this as a server without content is just doomed to fail.

This felt like a great game but with not much to do and 80% dead bases already after 3 weeks it's going the wrong way.

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ChocMilk » Sun May 13, 2018 6:33 am

A better options n would’ve been to give new players a 7 day shield so they have more time to grow and join an active alliance who can help guide them

Secondly any new player starting out should be given the option of joining server 1 as they might have friends there

BlueMoonWarrior
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by BlueMoonWarrior » Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 am

ChocMilk wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 6:33 am
A better options n would’ve been to give new players a 7 day shield so they have more time to grow and join an active alliance who can help guide them
I agree with you on that, players that are just beginning the game should receive a 7-day shielded period where they can upgrade their districts, gain their strength and join an alliance.
"The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war"
- R. W. Emerson