Do alliances make game better?

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

MeanOldMan
Private
Private

Do alliances make game better?

Post by MeanOldMan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:09 pm

Personally, I think alliances hurt the game the way they are designed. Its a design to facilitate a dictatorship. Only ones enjoying them are the leaders of them. I invite anyone that disagrees to attempt playing as rank 1 player for a week.

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Do alliances make game better?

Post by ChocMilk » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:44 pm

If you’re in an alliance what difference does your rank make ?
You’re in a team and work together

MeanOldMan
Private
Private

Post by MeanOldMan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:50 pm

If it doesn't make a difference Chocmilk, then why have Ranks at all? Are players willing to switch Ranks with each other?

If your low rank, you don't get to use leader functionality like setting commands, kicking players, setting location of HQ, etc..
You also are subject to getting kicked and farmed whenever the leaders feel like it.

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ChocMilk » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:02 pm

If your leaders kick you for no reason at all and farm you then you’re in the wrong alliance

Would be good to have more R4s though

MeanOldMan
Private
Private

Post by MeanOldMan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:59 pm

so genius choco..since you know everything.. why don't you tell me why your a forum monitor instead of having a real job

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ChocMilk » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:24 am

What’s your problem, are you always so damn angry lol

Don’t you like others opinions if they don’t match yours :roll:

crazyharry
Private
Private

Post by crazyharry » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:10 am

You put your thoughts here on the forum. Choc replies honestly and then you get mad. If you don’t like honest replies it’s better to stay away from the forum.
Also on topic: In my alliance i never hear Anyone complain about rank. If i send an alliance wide mail out to ask the opinion of the members 9 out of 10 reply with that They trust me and will follow me whatever the decision is.
So in other words i try to introduce more democracy and most members just give their vote back and let me handle it.
Also if everyone would have the power to kick and demolish/ set hq it would be a big mess if a spy joins.

InstantWarSupport
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by InstantWarSupport » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:24 pm

Hello Guys,

I am moving this topic to Discussions.

Thanks.
Have a great day,

StickyHandJoe
Private
Private

Post by StickyHandJoe » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:58 am

The answer is YES, plain and simple.

Alliances are a key piece in any war game, allowing for players to work together and accomplish things that can't be done alone. I went from having no Alliance, to joining one of the strongest alliances in Server 2 as an R1, and now I'm an R4 and helping to lead the alliance. If you get unlucky and join the wrong alliance, one with unfair/unorganized leadership that isn't looking for growth, leave the alliance and find a better one.

Without alliances there would be no team to rally strong players. Without alliances epic resource tiles would be strenuous to keep.
Without alliances, without ALLIES, this game fails...

:!:

StickyHandJoe
Private
Private

Post by StickyHandJoe » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:50 pm

As an update to that, I'm now the leader and I'm making sure everyone in the alliance has responsibilities and activities to help them grow and stay busy during the downtime between events, as any alliance leader should be doing...