We need something new.. I've made a list.

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

Maggo
Private
Private

We need something new.. I've made a list.

Post by Maggo » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:03 pm

There are 3 topics that I think should be fundamentally renewed. Design, achievements and variety for teamwork and teambuilding.

1. design:
Every base looks the same. It does not matter if you own a level 15 or level 4 headquarters. Why is there no different from other if you have a different headquarters? For example, makes the base bigger in appearance or just better than smaller ones. You could use these levels: 0-4 standard base, 5-9 major base, 10-14 even larger base, 15-19 fairly large base, 20 largest and most impressive base. Thus, one can visually distinguish and it gives some players a greater incentive to actively play and to show the outside what they have achieved so far.

Shows not only own alliance members on the map but also coalition members. We also need the coordinates of our alliance members if they are outside the hive to easily access the location without having to ask each time.

we need something like a bulletin board for the internal affairs of every single alliance, for example, to be able to record rules or specific instructions from the leaders.

We need easier handling across all of our news, including the battle, business, system and private messaging topics. You have to get out of the message to access the others every time. Why do not you build a simple system with which you can switch from message to message.

2. achievements:

There are always the same events. Think about something new, or give the players many different ways to show their activity to the outside. Such as: Leaderboard for most technology donations a week. Mostly farmed in a week. Most collected Commander EXP. Or even: Most parts combined. Most troops restored. Most district improvements were done. Most researched.

In addition, I would like to see a leaderboard that shows both most kills as attackers, but also as defenders and supporters. This leaderboard for both the individual player and the alliances.

Give players titles for things they've achieved within a week. such as: Most Wanted (who killed most of the troops as an assailant in a week), Nurse (most wounded healed), One-Man Army (most troops killed as a defender within a week), Visionary (the most power in a week), builder (most district improvements done within a week), etc ..

These titles could be marked out next to or below the nickname in golden letters, and for the next week after this title has been reached, give the player's alliance a small boost, such as a. Recruitment boost of 10% or a building boost of 5%. But this boost should not cause the same players to earn the title every week.

3. variety for teamwork and teambuilding.

Alone the mentioned titles can significantly strengthen the cohesion in an alliance and the commitment and increase the activity! But there are many other things that have the same effect. For example, anywhere on the map every hour could spawn camps which need to be supported as fast as possible. Which alliance member this first creates awards and influence for the Allianz shop.

Or give us special camps where every Alliance must attack and inflict damage. After 24h, a leaderboard that has inflicted the most amount of damage to the Alliance will receive a percentage of the damage done. Thus, an Alliance that dealt 77% damage would receive more rewards than an alliance dealing only 5% damage.
Leader of NSM

BlueMoonWarrior
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: We need something new.. I've made a list.

Post by BlueMoonWarrior » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Maggo wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:03 pm
We need something like a bulletin board for the internal affairs of every single alliance, for example, to be able to record rules or specific instructions from the leaders.
I have suggested something similar previously.
"The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war"
- R. W. Emerson

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:56 am

BlueMoonWarrior wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:21 pm
Maggo wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:03 pm
We need something like a bulletin board for the internal affairs of every single alliance, for example, to be able to record rules or specific instructions from the leaders.
I have suggested something similar previously.
Yeah, it would really be nice. Wouldn’t even be that hard to implement, either. They could just roll it out with a hotfix of sorts.

InstantWarSupport
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by InstantWarSupport » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:51 am

Hello All,

Thanks so much for the detailed suggestions :).

We are really grateful and appreciate the time you took to share them with us.

I will discuss them with the Dev team and i will let you know in case we have any feedback.

Thanks once again.
Have a great day,

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ChocMilk » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:20 am

Forget about all of the above and just release update 3 :D

InstantWarSupport
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by InstantWarSupport » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:45 am

Hello ChocMilk,

This is done :)
Have a great day,