Patch Notes

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Patch Notes

Post by TDKnight » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:10 am

So far, I have not seen anything in relation to an official “patch notes,” which, in the future, could lead to some confusion as to what’s being changed/added with each update and is left to surprise players when the new update goes out. I think it would behoove the player base if the Dev Team would make a section on the forums for posting patch notes for each update, giving players a couple of days to prepare for whatever changes or additions they will be seeing. IE if the next update is going to add a server “control point”, it would be amazing if a patch notes post came out detailing the requirements for building/establishing said control point so bigger alliances could start making preparations. Take it for what it’s worth, but I think a lot of players would appreciate that sort of transparency.

InstantWarSupport
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Patch Notes

Post by InstantWarSupport » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Hello TDKnight,

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion.

It makes sense to give heads up to the players on possible changes and features.
For Update 3, we will include information on what will be changed and this information will be visible in the News section prior to the release of the update.

Thanks once again for sharing this with us :)
Have a great day,

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:26 am

Thank you very much. I got a lot of respect for you guys in how y’all take player opinions into consideration. It really speaks to your character.

InstantWarSupport
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by InstantWarSupport » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:46 am

Hello TDKnight,

Thanks for the kind words.

It means a lot :)
Have a great day,