Optional Server Switch

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

BlueMoonWarrior
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Optional Server Switch

Post by BlueMoonWarrior » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:23 pm

The fact that players can only join server 1 via the transfer feature is ridiculous.

For a start, there are still a fair amount of players on server 1 that still have a low amount of force, therefore, there wouldn't be much to catch up to. Also, the concern about top-of-the-leaderboard players is slim at a lower force as they usually attack other players of equal or slightly lower force for as many kills or as much resources as possible, attacking low force players would simply be a waste.

Thirdly, like any other game, there will always be players on any server that would need to catch up. It is inevitable and will happen, especially as the game gets older and bigger.
"The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war"
- R. W. Emerson

crazyharry
Private
Private

Post by crazyharry » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:54 am

At this point i would be happy if they just return all the content from the packs i bought back to my inventory and give me all my rss in inventory and move me with a lvl 1 base to a new server (if they open one). This way we won't be to strong as we start over like the rest but still have everything we bought.
I see this as the only solution to solve this. I put money in this game so i won't abondon my base to start over which i really want to. So giving me all the stuff i bought again on a lvl 1 base on a new server would solve this as i wouldn't lose my investment and it will give me the chance to start over in a new server.
The only thing i would lose is the time invested on server 1. Which i don't mind as i play this game for fun.

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ChocMilk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:33 pm

Server 2 has been catching up, they now have bases with hq12, there must be a point when it’s advantageous for the 2 servers to merge then server 2 can reset for the next influx of new players