Building Outposts

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

SHRAPNEL86
Private
Private

Building Outposts

Post by SHRAPNEL86 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:03 pm

When it comes to building Outposts me and my alliance think that it is just too slow I think it needs to be a but faster. Because we have trouble doing anything else because we are always to busy just building we don’t have time to attack or gather it can take up too 3 or 4 days just to build one outpost so I think it just needs to be a little bit faster

InstantWarSupport
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Building Outposts

Post by InstantWarSupport » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:26 am

Hello SHRAPNEL86,

Thanks for the feedback, i will share your suggestion with the team.

I will keep you posted if we have any updates.

Thanks once again.
Have a great day,

Shivach
Private
Private

Post by Shivach » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:17 pm

SHRAPNEL86 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:03 pm
When it comes to building Outposts me and my alliance think that it is just too slow I think it needs to be a but faster. Because we have trouble doing anything else because we are always to busy just building we don’t have time to attack or gather it can take up too 3 or 4 days just to build one outpost so I think it just needs to be a little bit faster
i dont think it's that slow, it all depends on how strong the armies you are sending are. Have each of your ally members send 1 army to it and it should be finished in less than a day 8-)

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:05 am

Shivach wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:17 pm
SHRAPNEL86 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:03 pm
i dont think it's that slow, it all depends on how strong the armies you are sending are. Have each of your ally members send 1 army to it and it should be finished in less than a day 8-)
Exactly, if all your guys are sending a full march to the outpost and participating like they should, then y’all shouldn’t be having a problem with it. Make sure your members are actually contributing.