DYING

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

ForFrackSake
Private
Private

DYING

Post by ForFrackSake » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:57 pm

I guess I'm not saying this but we all know that this game is dying, Yes it's only a month old but the fact that servers are having low activity is quite depressing, Servers are going to merge after a couple of months. I love this game. I want to play it for the rest of the years. Just like other games. But how can i do that if this game is losing players. PLEASE MODS DO SOMETHING. I can't even see a single advertisement of this new game. I even invited my personal friends to play this game and to buy packs to help you guys. Please please please. I want this game that bad. Let's help each other. I even post your game to my social sites. Just to help you gain new fellows. Hope you do the same. CHEERS.

P.S I don't want to be bullied so i will not use my In game name lol :P

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Re: DYING

Post by ChocMilk » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:28 pm

This game is older than 1 month, you started late :lol: :lol:

BlueMoonWarrior
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by BlueMoonWarrior » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:41 am

Yeah, definitely older than a month, but his point is still valid. This game has been hitting a new low, and needs to improve.
"The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war"
- R. W. Emerson

Maggo
Private
Private

Post by Maggo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:12 pm

please do something.. all of us are waiting for it.

Content is what we need. Rewards, differentiation and so on

It feels like nothing really happens
Leader of NSM

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by War.Advisor » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi Maggo,

sorry for the late reply. The Instant War dev team is working hard on all features promised for the upcoming update. As you are probably aware we announced some of the planned features for the upcoming update here

The Cross-Platform Account Linking feature and The Center Map area require a lot of effort to both implement and test so that we know we provide all Commanders with the best. Same goes for Real Merge and every other feature that is planned for release.

Thank you all for the valuable feedback and Patience,
War.Advisor
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^

Linnyb14
Private
Private

Post by Linnyb14 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:52 am

Maybe smaller more frequent updates rather than one update every 2 months. I’m with all of these players. The game has become stagnant and boring bc nothing new comes and we are told things take time and have tried waiting but we’ve played SEVERAL months with two updates. Players are frustrated and quit bc they are tired of waiting.

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by War.Advisor » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:34 am

Hi Linnyb14,

thank you for the opinion. The Instant War team strives to provide Meaningful Content with each Update, we are sorry for the delayed Updates that you experienced and hope you found the Update Content meaningful.

Thank you for your patience, I will make sure to discuss impact of larger update cycles on the other Commanders!
War.Advisor
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^