Post by Repo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:34 pm

Merge server 7!

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Merge server 7!

Post by War.Advisor » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:41 am

Greetings Commander Repo,

please kindly note that your recent topics violate the Instant War forum rules regarding spam and duplicate topics in wrong sub-forums. The topics in question will be handled by a forum moderator within the next 24hrs.

Thank you for understanding,
The Instant War team
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^

Repo
Private
Private

Post by Repo » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:10 pm

Please kindly note you the devs have abandoned server 7 and failed to release an update on time and now everyone is quitting. You have violated the promised game play. The players will discuss how to get refunds in the next 24 hours.

FIST6
Private
Private

Post by FIST6 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:52 pm

I think Mr. Repo is posting his comment again because we never hear anything from you the devs. If you would keep the people that support your game informed and entertained I don’t think his comment would violate your forum rules.. so who’s fault is it that he broke the rules.. I would say it is yours. You leave us no choice but to spam the resources we have available to us..kindly do better today

FIST6
Private
Private

Post by FIST6 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:22 pm

Well here we are half way through April now still waiting for the update that was supposed to happen last month. And still no communication from playwing. Maybe they should fire the people in charge of updates cause it seems they are unable to perform there jobs in a timely manner. The new update should of been done months ago and just wait to release it when you were wanting.. but I guess forward thinking is not your strong suit

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by War.Advisor » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:33 am

Hello Commander FIST6,

we are sorry for the delay regarding the update. As you all know our team has no benefit in delaying an update and are doing our best to test all the content to avoid any issues once the update is released live.

Thank you for your patience,
The Instant War team
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^