Gold bundle purchase

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

ΙΆΜδΉΐτΎ
Private
Private

Gold bundle purchase

Post by ΙΆΜδΉΐτΎ » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:54 am

Once again IW screwed up one of my purchases. As you all know we experienced a server crash last night in server 7 around 12am EST. Right before it happend i bought the level 6 gold pack for 99.99$, it was my first gold pack which should be 15k gold with bonus of 25k gold. It showed i purchased the 40k gold then my gold read 53k. Then boom server crashed. When it let us back in it showed i only had 28k gold. So i messaged them about the mess up. They responded this morning saying after investigation they found i was indeed shorted 25k gold. They said they sent me the gold with additional for my troubles. I logged in to find a message containing only 6 1k gold crates in it. So not only did my first purchase mess up their so called "fix" of my problem got screwed up as well. I messaged them back saying it still wasnt fixed and provided screenshots of what they sent me and i still havent opened what they sent me incase they try to say im lieing. Almost 24hrs later it still isnt fixed. Not only cant they fix their server issues and give the game something more interesting for us to do. They cant even fix a simple misshap in a purchase glitch. These developers dont know their asses from their elbows. By this time tomorrow if it isnt fixed ill proceed to post my problem on the IC3 website and get a FULL REFUND for gaming fraud. All the money we spend in this game they cant even hire a good developer.

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Gold bundle purchase

Post by War.Advisor » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:34 am

Hello Commander,

we are sorry for the issues you experienced. Our team will resolve the issue and the remaining amount of gold will be sent to you today.

Thank you for your patience,
The Instant War team
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^