Tell us what features you'd like to see

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

StickyHandJoe
Private
Private

Important UI Improvements

Post by StickyHandJoe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Hey,

Noticed a few things that should really be fixed/improved to help the game run more smoothly!

1. Alliance Shelter: Alliance Members (Or only R4+) should be able to see how many troops are in the Alliance Shelter, also when you put troops in the alliance shelter, you should be able to click on it and see how many troops you have in it regardless of Rank.

2. Elite/Normal Resource Tiles: one should be able to see who is on a tile if they are in the same alliance or in a coalition, it's silly that you only can see the "1" or "2-5" on resources tiles, but you can't determine exactly who is currently collecting it.

3. Reinforce Commamds: in many instances, tapping/clicking on a friendly camp/tile will allow you the option to Reinforce it, but most of the time when you attempt to reinforce that target the reinforcements just bounce off, it's a useless option.

4. Extra Workforce: When you use an Extra Workforce, it should open up the extra building slot, and KEEP THE CHOSEN BUILDING IN THE EXTRA BUILDING SLOT!! For example, if I have a building with 2 hours left in my normal workforce slot, I activate the extra workforce and start a project that's longer, like 12-16 hours, when that project with 2 hours left completes in the normal workforce slot, the 12-16 hour project will take its place in the normal workforce slot. The huge problem with this, is that now I can't start a project longer than 24 hours until that 12-16 hour project is done, but this wastes time and wastes the extra workforce because now you're still only building 1 project with 2 available slots, I should be able to initiate a project longer than 24 hours in my normal workforce slot while the 12-16 hour project completes in the extra workforce slot you originally used for it!

StickyHandJoe
Private
Private

Re: Important UI Improvements

Post by StickyHandJoe » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:44 pm

in continuation with the previous post...

Reinforcement Information: Players should be able to see a list of the players who are reinforcing their HQ, Along with troop type, tier, and amount. Players should be able to access a list of who is reinforcing/building alliance outposts along with troop type, tier, and amount!

Dead Bases: Currently, when a player leaves the game for good, their HQ becomes completely useless. They can't collect resources so once they are zeroed once, they're zeroed for good. You should not have to collect resources, it should be a continuous automatic collection so you can eventually re-raid inactive players for resources.

General Items: At the moment it's way too hard to craft general items, you should not have to infuse a lower level item in order to craft, or if you have to it shouldn't take the level into effect... saving up enough Orange material to build a lvl 1 item, add then having to repeat the entire process just to upgrade it once? It's ridiculous...

Quieswe
Private
Private

Post by Quieswe » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:03 pm

I agree with StickyHandJoe. Most importantly for me is the extra workforce and reinforcements. I’ve been defending my base only to notice after that I was reinforced, had no idea. Should be easy to see if you are reinforced, how many troops and tier atleast.

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:20 pm

StickyHandJoe wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:44 pm
in continuation with the previous post...

Reinforcement Information: Players should be able to see a list of the players who are reinforcing their HQ, Along with troop type, tier, and amount. Players should be able to access a list of who is reinforcing/building alliance outposts along with troop type, tier, and amount!

Dead Bases: Currently, when a player leaves the game for good, their HQ becomes completely useless. They can't collect resources so once they are zeroed once, they're zeroed for good. You should not have to collect resources, it should be a continuous automatic collection so you can eventually re-raid inactive players for resources.

General Items: At the moment it's way too hard to craft general items, you should not have to infuse a lower level item in order to craft, or if you have to it shouldn't take the level into effect... saving up enough Orange material to build a lvl 1 item, add then having to repeat the entire process just to upgrade it once? It's ridiculous...
I gotta agree with the crafting. I absolutely abhor the current crafting system. Personally, I think having to sacrifice a lower level item to craft a higher one is a bit contentious. I would be more okay with it if I was sacrificing the same type of gear for example, the other day I went to craft a new set of gloves, but I had to sacrifice a piece of chest gear in order to do that. How does that make one iota of sense? In my opinion, if you (the dev team) still wish for the mechanic to be that we sacrifice a lower level item to craft a higher one, then the lower level item should be the same type of gear that you are wanting to craft, for example, sacrificing a level one chest piece to craft a level two chest piece.

Also, I think the maximum amount of crafting space should be increased. With the boss event, I was very quickly running out of room in my backpack even after fusing every last material I could. Either my alliance was just killing them way too fast, or this event highlighted an issue for higher level players.

All in all, I think the players could benefit from a rework of the crafting/rebel systems. I think it’s a little ridiculous that I seem to get more crafting materials from level 1-5 rebels than from higher levels, when I can kill all the way up to level 16 rebels. That’s 11 levels of rebels in which I’m almost always getting an inconsequential amount of resources. I think you guys need to re-evaluate your drop tables for materials that drop from rebels and try to distribute it a little more evenly. Moreover, if y’all don’t want to do that, then how about releasing the actual drop tables as a post on the forums for players to look at so they know which rebels at which levels have the best chance for dropping materials?

I’ll step off my soapbox now. Thank y’all for your time.

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ChocMilk » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:28 am

There was a boss event ???. Which server ??

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ChocMilk » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:32 am

The crafting system just got a whole lot better with the new weapons factory addon

StickyHandJoe
Private
Private

Post by StickyHandJoe » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:38 am

But that's for HQ12, that's a late game add on, newer players need access to gear making it easier to get late game! Plus there are a multitude of other things that need fixing...

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:53 am

StickyHandJoe wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:38 am
But that's for HQ12, that's a late game add on, newer players need access to gear making it easier to get late game! Plus there are a multitude of other things that need fixing...
Then make a post elaborating on what you feel is broke, then propose solutions. It does nobody any good to say that something is busted but then do/say nothing to help fix it.
Take a look at the posts I make. I get very in depth with the problems I see and I propose comprehensive possible solutions to it.

Quieswe
Private
Private

Post by Quieswe » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:50 pm

TDKnight wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:53 am

Then make a post elaborating on what you feel is broke, then propose solutions. It does nobody any good to say that something is busted but then do/say nothing to help fix it.
Take a look at the posts I make. I get very in depth with the problems I see and I propose comprehensive possible solutions to it.
Sure, telling what you think is one thing, but maybe not everyone know how to solve that particular problem. Not everyone is a developer, some are just gamers.

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Quieswe wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:50 pm
TDKnight wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:53 am

Sure, telling what you think is one thing, but maybe not everyone know how to solve that particular problem. Not everyone is a developer, some are just gamers.
No suggestion is worthless. An extra set of eyes, an extra brain thinking about the same issue, provides new and different insights as well as different approaches to the same problem. We see things the devs don’t and vice versa.