Re: Important UI Improvements

Post by Quieswe » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:09 pm

TDKnight wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:01 pm
Quieswe wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:50 pm
TDKnight wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:53 am

Then make a post elaborating on what you feel is broke, then propose solutions. It does nobody any good to say that something is busted but then do/say nothing to help fix it.
Take a look at the posts I make. I get very in depth with the problems I see and I propose comprehensive possible solutions to it.
Sure, telling what you think is one thing, but maybe not everyone know how to solve that particular problem. Not everyone is a developer, some are just gamers.
No suggestion is worthless. An extra set of eyes, an extra brain thinking about the same issue, provides new and different insights as well as different approaches to the same problem. We see things the devs don’t and vice versa.
Ye, I get that. But sometimes when someone sees a problem, they do not always see a solutions. I’m not speaking for Joe or anything, just in general. A solution might come to later later tho, and then you could post it.

StickyHandJoe
Private
Private

Post by StickyHandJoe » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:24 am

TD this topic is my post containing suggestions lol, i put every single good suggestion/idea i had in this post! I hope they're implemented because they will only make the game better and more enjoyable!!

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:39 am

StickyHandJoe wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:38 am
But that's for HQ12, that's a late game add on, newer players need access to gear making it easier to get late game! Plus there are a multitude of other things that need fixing...
I referred to this comment you made, but going back on your initial post, you didn’t really suggest any sort of legitimate fixes, you were just talking about what vexes you.

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:42 am

I’m not trying to sound rude or anything like that. Before Q jumped in and derailed the topic, what I was getting at is that the devs probably don’t see what we see. They may not know how to fix the issues we refer to in the way that we would like for them to. At least giving them a suggestion gives them a starting point. That’s what I was trying to get at. It’s better than the devs trying to fix the problem from scratch.

Zerkuron
Private
Private

Post by Zerkuron » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:13 pm

I got a suggestion for Member verifaction in manage Alliance.

When checking for new applications I can reject or accept the application, but I can not send them a message form this screen.
So I have to go to "more" --> "player search" and then enter their name. This is quite tedious, especially because I can not copy-paste the player name.
There should be a button on the member verifacation screen to send them a message and get into contact.

Something that also happened is that unnamed Players have the name "Player_123456" (number may vary), but when I try to search for PLayer_123456 I can`t because the game does not let me type in the "_". Maybe it is because I am using a german keyboard layout, but I can not contact these apllicants and chat with them other than looking on the map for their base which I am not going to do.

InstantWarSupport
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by InstantWarSupport » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:24 am

Hello Zerkuron ,

Thanks for the idea.

I think it makes sense to be able to send a message to those who apply in your Alliance.
I will make sure to share it with the Dev Team.

Thanks once again.
Have a great day,