Disconcerting Forum Login - Not Secured

Tell us what features you'd like to see

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

inderekt
Private
Private

Disconcerting Forum Login - Not Secured

Post by inderekt » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:25 am

This is my first post, but I believe it to be a necessary use of such a first posting. Although I disregarded the safety notification by my anti-malware platform, this site sends passwords unencrypted. That is a truly disconcerting part of this community. Please register for an SSL certificate and migrate your platform over to the HTTPS standards. Thankfully, the password I have selected is not of use elsewhere, so I wasn't concerned so far as that, but for other players, this can be problematic.

Thus, I think it is of priority to immediately get a secure connection to your servers. I'm unsure if your payment methods are sent over non-secure methods as well, but I fear that making any payments to this developer stand the chance of interception. I hope that is not the case. I haven't bought anything yet and have serious reservations regarding this as well.

Other than that... the game is great. I look forward to being a part of this community... especially when it is more secure.

Best regards.

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Disconcerting Forum Login - Not Secured

Post by War.Advisor » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:21 am

Hello Commander inderekt,

thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We would like to kindly inform that the encryption issue is being worked on by our team.

As for you payment-related concerns - we can assure you, that we are using a separate platform for our payments, which meets the highest industry standards.

Have a great day!
The Instant War team
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^