Tell us what features you'd like to see

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

InstantWarSupport
General of the Army
General of the Army

!!! Update 3 !!!

Post by InstantWarSupport » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:35 am

Hello Commanders,

Please share with us the things you would like to see in Update 3 of Instant War.

Many thanks in advance for the suggestions.
Have a great day,

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: !!! Update 3 !!!

Post by TDKnight » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:47 pm

InstantWarSupport wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:35 am
Hello Commanders,

Please share with us the things you would like to see in Update 3 of Instant War.

Many thanks in advance for the suggestions.
Better scouting. I don’t know why we can’t at least have rough approximations of troop count in an enemy base right out the gate. As your science building increases, make those approximations get more and more specific until, maybe around HQ 10-12, you can get exact troop counts within a base.

Either make teleports cheaper all around, or give us better avenues to acquire them. I shouldn’t have to spend weeks to work up enough alliance points to purchase a single precise teleport. The gold price for a precise teleport is relatively okay as is, but maybe consider dropping the gold price down to somewhere between 1,000 and 1,200.

It’s all about making the players feel like they’re getting the most bang for their buck. If you’re going to have microtransactions and other packs in the game, you need to make it worth the price that the player is paying. Charging $49.99 plus tax for a resource pack only to get approx. 500k of each resource is absolutely ridiculous. For $50 for a resource pack, in my mind, I should be getting at least a couple million of each resource. I don’t know if many other players agree with me on that, but that’s my mindset. In reference to the recruiting packs, there’s gotta be more training speed-ups in it. That’s about all I’ve got for the recruiting packs.

Anyways, that’s really all I got at the moment. Thank y’all for trying to work with the community as much as you guys feasibly can. It is noticed and it is appreciated. Thank y’all for your time.

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ChocMilk » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:57 pm

TDK are you in server 2 ?

I can already see troop numbers when scouting

TDKnight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TDKnight » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:31 pm

ChocMilk wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:57 pm
TDK are you in server 2 ?

I can already see troop numbers when scouting
Yes, I’m in server two. From what I understand, the way the current scout mechanics work are that your science building has to be something like 6 levels higher than the person that you’re scouting. That difference is what causes you to see things like troop counts and whatnot. At least, that’s how I understand it.

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ChocMilk » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:21 pm

Before we could see troop numbers by scouting we already had a pretty good idea of how many troops were in a base going by their power level, just made it more interesting

BlueMoonWarrior
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by BlueMoonWarrior » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:23 pm

Definitely would love to see the alliance announcements thing I suggested a bit ago.
"The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war"
- R. W. Emerson

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ChocMilk » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Noooooo don’t need to many messages

Orangelion32
Private
Private

Post by Orangelion32 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:39 pm

I absolutely love the new update but you guys should add a feature where you can create group chats not only with people in your alliance but from other alliances too so that it makes inter alliance cooperation easier :D

Orangelion32
Private
Private

Post by Orangelion32 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:16 pm

Also the bosses and gold mines haven’t appeared yet when are they gonna start appearing?

ChocMilk
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ChocMilk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Could you make it so that the alliance port can be used to port to a coalition alliances territory