PvE camp Level 25 suggestions

Tell us what features you'd like to see

Moderator: InstantWarSupport

Draconavich
Private
Private

PvE camp Level 25 suggestions

Post by Draconavich » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:44 am

I have my own idea but I wanted the communities input and perhaps support.

I know our top players who are hitting lvl 24's are laughing because tier 5's and 6's are annihilating them LOL. I think the level 25 PvE camps should be level 3 mechs with the same rewards i.e. alliance and combat, also think all mechs should be considered pve targets for dailies. I hit one pve camp and made 84 attacks on various mechs including one-hitting some lvl 1 mechs with the aid of the pve boosting defcon seat. I wasn't going to spare energy on the pve camps when hitting mechs meant winning something for my whole alliance :) I think our higher players would appreciate actually getting something for their achievements and to be able to share amongst their alliance. the fact that it gives a guaranteed set of parts, nanos and a wide variety of other minor bonus's (basically a little of everything that helps a persons game) makes it a worthy top level pve target that anyone can and will want to reach what it takes to achieve.
I am Kinjiru of Angels and Demons on server 9 @ x923y1090

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: PvE camp Level 25 suggestions

Post by War.Advisor » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:22 am

Greetings Commander Draconavich,

thank you for the provided feedback on the PvE progression of you and your fellow Commanders. We do agree that the Mech Bosses should count towards your Daily PvE mission' progress and will try to include a change in the updates to come.

Please note that newer PvE camps (lvl 26+) will be introduced at some point in the future, however changing PvE camps lvl 25 to Mechs is something that will take away the identity of the Liberation Day event, especially the aspect of teamwork. PvE camps are meant to be solo targets that provide a steady amount of Experience for your general, as well as resources and possibly parts and nano materials.

Thank you for understanding,
The Instant War team
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^

Draconavich
Private
Private

Post by Draconavich » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:52 am

I understand the team dynamic involved but by the time you can hit lvl 24's your getting close to the last base builds and our leader with her tier 6 troops can smack a lvl 3 mech by herself in one hit. I opened both an alliance discussion and a server (worldchat) discussion on this topic and have found nothing but agreement with my idea. making the current top pve target something that benefits the whole alliance and in particular gives a guaranteed spread of necessary resources and speed ups, in particular the nanomaterial crates and the parts shows something for having achieved what is so far the top of the game. the randomness of pve targets' rewards and rarity of nano's and parts is a major reason behind this idea as well; the top pve target should at least give assured worthwhile rewards even if it will eventually be surpassed in later expansions this may raise the bar of expectations for such later expansions but be real it takes months for the development team to accomplish each of these expansions and many projects lay half built or are merely wisps of imagination like your add-on slots that have been "coming soon" since I started playing last summer. not putting the devs down but what I'm suggesting can be done with what has already been programmed/designed and is something that wouldn't take a major overhaul or even new skins/graphics to put into the game as you already have it.
I am Kinjiru of Angels and Demons on server 9 @ x923y1090

War.Advisor
General of the Army
General of the Army

Post by War.Advisor » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:36 am

Hello Commander Draconavich,

thank you for taking the time to keep the discussion in server 9 going, we will make sure to forward the idea to our design and development teams.
Please kindly note that although already in-game the two types of PvEs greatly differ in terms of how they function, how many attackers can battle them and how their rewards are distributed.

Thank you for understanding,
The Instant War team
Best of luck on the Instant War battlefield ^^