Instant War provides various ways for you to Secure your Progress by Linking it. This will help you avoid loosing it and also allow you to play it on multiple devices and platforms. You can either secure your Progress by signing up for an Instant War Account or you can use any of the corresponding Gaming Services for your devices:
Instant War Account - An Instant War Account helps you safeguard your progress and allows you to access it from any device or platform.
After you finish the initial tutorial select the More button (···) in the lower left area and chose Account from the available options and chose the Instant War Account Sign Up button. You will asked to complete the following fields:
- Email - a valid email is required for the Signup. You will receive password reset codes on this email, should you request a reset.
- Username - a unique username, that is 4-16 characters. You will need the username when logging into your Instant War Account.
- Password - a password that is at least 6 characters long.
Gaming Services - Instant War supports all major platforms and you are able to link your progress on each one of them using their corresponding Gaming Services:
After the tutorial select the More button (···) in the lower left area and chose Account from the available options. Depending on the platform you play, the Linking button, under the Secure Progress section, will represent the available service for it. You should be logged on to the service in order for this to work. You need to do just a quick confirmation and your progress will be safely stored to the respective service credentials.
Once done, if you wish to make any changes over that link, you should contact our customer support (InstantWarHelpdesk@playwing.com) and they will help you out with any requests you may have.
You can resume your progress on another device by using your Instant War Account. Simply go to More > Account and select the Instant War Account Login button. Alternatively, if you are not using an Instant War Account follow the instructions below:
- If you haven't played before, download the game and start it. After you finish the Tutorial, head to More > Account. Select the button that displays the corresponding service. The game will ask to confirm that there is progress linked with this service already and if you like to load it. Taping Yes will reload the game with your linked progress. NOTE: By doing this you WILL lose access to the new game you've started, regardless of how long you've played it
- If you have played the game before and there is already another linked progress, go to More - Account and select New Game. After which follow the steps above to load your desired progress
Resuming Xbox Live Progress on a Windows device (PC, Tablet) can be done by signing out of the Xbox App and then signing into it with the Xbox Live associated with your chosen progress. You will need to exit Instant War and start it again before the Xbox App changes are applied.
Play your progress on other platforms?
Your progress can also be played on other supported platforms. There are several conditions to watch for, in order to Play your progress on a different platform:
- The progress you wish to use, must be already linked using an Instant War Account (on the first device)
- Start Instant War (on the second device) and finish the initial Tutorial
Once the conditions above are met, tap the More button in the lower left area on the main command interface. Select Account from the available options and hit the Instant War Account Login button. To transfer a progress that you already secured with Instant War Account on one device (for example on iOS platform), that you want to play and link on another platform, for example Android:
- Enter you Instant War Credentials to access the Progress you play on the first device
- The Progress from the first device will be loaded on your second device. You can go to the Account menu and link the Progress by using the button that represents the available service for it.
Congratulations! You can now play your Progress on both devices.
- There can only be a single Gaming Service Link per one account. That means, you can't link the same progress using multiple Game Center accounts, or have multiple progresses linked to one Game Center
- If you link your progress to all supported Gaming Services and wish to make any changes, you should contact our customer support (InstantWarHelpdesk@playwing.com).