Bookmarks can be used to mark specific tiles on the world map. Tap the bookmark button that is positioned next to the tile name and coordinates, type a name and select a bookmark type from the following:
- Marker - mark tiles that are not specified by the other bookmark types
- Friendly - mark tiles that are friendly cities, mines or other map objects in friendly territoryEnemy - you can mark enemy cities, encounter tiles or mines of interest
- Enemy - you can mark enemy cities, encounter tiles or mines of interest
- Resource - you can mark mines of interest
- Spy - mark a target for scouting
NOTE: You are in no way obligated to set a specific type to anyone. You can put your worst enemies as friendly and your best friend as Spy. The choice is yours and will be seen only by you (if you don't share screen of you command panel that is)
You can have a total of 30 Bookmarks at any given moment. Your total Bookmarks capacity is increased to 50 while you have an active Benefit Pass.